<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Friday, January 25, 2008


the mug
I'd actually studied like a mad woman for the past few days. Not at home, but in school. I was pretty psyched to enter the examination room and do the AEF paper today. Man that's the first!
I guess what was running through my head was "I know how to do the paper (except for the theory part) as I've practiced like hell a million times". Ok the million was exaggerating. A few times is more like it.
I really want to do well you know. My dream is to be an Aerospace Engineer. Does it sound rather impossible? I mean I'm a girl. So it's like maybe chauvinism would take place somehow? I was kindda worried when I had that ambition in mind. I just kept thinking if it's a wrong idea to make.
Could someone just enlighten me?

Irene called me today when I got home not long ago and asked me about inverse matrix thing. She was trying so so hard to describe the problem but I just couldn't make out what was she talking about or should I say, what was the problem. I feel so guilty that I wasn't able to help her.
LAOPO! REALLY SORRY!!! I hope you managed to solve the problem if it was in the paper today. Next time remember to do enough revision ok? (:

Oh ya! You know I studied till 8:30pm in school yesterday? I FEEL SO DARN HARDWORKING ALL OF A SUDDEN!!!
Must be the "end of the year examination" thought that kept running through my head. It's a motivation that kept me going you know. Well I feel sorry for the asses who think that they can achieve astounding marks by not studying and slacking their way through.

My stomach is hurting me, yet again. God dammit man!!


I know I've been unreasonable. Very unreasonable, in fact. But sometimes, I really don't know how to be the person you want me to be. It's hard. I feel so stressed out about this motherfucking exams and have been studying during the day like a freaking nerd. All I want is a little bit of attention from you that's all. Care and concern maybe?
Is that too much to ask for? I've been pushing myself so hard that my mum's been worried about my health. I know you're working hard too. But I've made it a point to call you when I'm taking a break. It seems like a big task to you somehow.


I hate girls who make themselves look like a "everybody wants me" when the fact is NOBODY wants her. Lose piece of shit.

Labels: , , ,

10:32 PM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket