Thursday, November 06, 2008
biggest bitch of the bitches (even bitchier than me!)
Sorry for MIA-ing!!
Have been busy with my FYP project you see.
Yesterday was kind of the big day and so, got to prepare everything for the best.
THE SELECTION DAY!!
Yesterday wsn't the end of it yet.
There is still a interview coming up.
Damn excited!!
Oh ya! Tomorrow's my driving test!!
Zhe Me Ban?!!
This is super scary la!!
Oh god man... =/
I am super pissed at this particular someone.
This is the first time in my whole entire life I was backstabbed.
I wasn't really like disappointed or what. Instead, I was a bit more of angry of myself why I didn't notice it at all?
Well, this particular person said that the first time she saw me, she feel that I am toned.
But when she look at me longer, she feel that I am very turn off.
Like excuse me, lady. I got ask you to look at me meh? -.-"
Please don't talk like as if you are god damn pretty and tmd attractive.
I can say I am not.
But I don't see myself saying this or that person look very turn off.
I've always had a good impression of you. Convinced that you're a nice person, kind and friendly.
Like come on! I've never even said anything bad about you!
And then BOOM!! I got a shot right back in the head. Just for nothing.
The worse thing is, you came along and say hello to me.
And talked to me like as if we're still friends.
I stupidly didn't notice that fake you.
I was hurt ok. I think you're hoping for that?
From now on, when you talk to me, I would most probably say "Please don't talk to me like as if you don't hate me when you do. You disgusts me."
So FUCK OFF SISTER!!!
I know you haters out there are going to say "SERVE YOU RIGHT, BITCH!".
Excuse me, I never backstab my friends 'cos I always know I won't like it when it happens to me.
I got to go to school now!
Classes start at 1pm (SO SHIOK!!) and end at 5pm (SO SIAN!!).
Lunching in foodcourt 4 later!!! WOOT!!
The stupid foodcourt with always the lack of utensils and with the oil 'aroma'. But still, the food's not bad. Still can make it. Hehe...
simone: errr...thanks?
:) (: :) (: -- i presume you and 'simone' know each other? i'm not the materialistic kind of girl. but still, thanks and no thanks. ((:
Zoe : yes must!!! LOL
huiying: Yeah!! miss you love!!Labels: bitch
10:20 AM