<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Thursday, November 20, 2008


about almost everything

Hotmail LIED!

They said that the new and 'improved' hotmail would be FASTER.
BULLSHIT!!
It's SLOWER!!
-.-
I'm beginning to hate hotmail already.
And becoming a gmail fan. =/


I was pissed.
Very pissed.
I don't understand how dumb can she get by saying that she is his girlfriend?!
Where is her big fat brain?!
I don't like it when people ask whether whoever whoever is his girlfriend or not.
I HATE IT!!!!!


I feel crappy.
I feel like snapping and glaring at EVERYONE.


Delwyn and I practically rushed our report last minute.
It was really exhausting.
With the frustrating cramp I was having, nothing went happily today.
CRAP!


Tomorrow's my labtest. Hope I do well for it.
I don't want to flunk any papers anymore.
It's really depressing one you know. =(


I heard a number of comments about Wenna today.
Really mean ones.
But I don't feel like posting it today.
Maybe tomorrow?
LOL!
I was nice ok! I haven't said a word so mean about her. =p


I REALLY HATE THIS PARTICULAR GIRL!
THE BITCH I WAS TALKING ABOUT IN THE PREVIOUS POST!!
I HATE HER!!!!
EVERYTHING ABOUT HER!!!
and her hair is horrendous!!
She looks like a freaking aunty now!
Even worse than me ok!!
Argh! How I wish I can say her name in here. ARGH!!!



Irene : You ar...study la! LOL

lingzi : then come out with me often!! with all of us!! =DD

Labels: , ,

9:37 PM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket