<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Sunday, June 01, 2008



Just a short update. I gotta research on my assignments you know. Don't want to let others see I'm a lazy bum.

Jeremy came over to STAY on friday and saturday!!!! It was HURRAY HURRAY and HURRAY for me! This time, he volunteered. Knowing that I'm alone at home (my siblings are away, remember?), he came over to accompany me.
Now, our latest obsession is the game "Patapon". You guys should really try it. It's really cute la. But I can play until pek cek. It needs patience, AND I DON'T HAVE THAT!!!!
I'll be like,"WTF! WALK FASTER CAN?!!"

I failed my FTT evaluation. Haha! I guess must realli study for it.
BBDC called me on Wednesday asking me to complete my evaluation within the two days. Of course, the kan jiong me rush to the internet accessible computer and logged in la.
THERE ARE NO SLOTS AVAILABLE FOR THURSDAY AND FRIDAY LOR!!! Even Wednesday also nope nope.
You should see the look on my face when I see the unavailable slots. So, I called BBDC to enquire.
I told them about the unavailable slots and blahs, they asked me to go ahead with the Saturday available slot. However, there is no guarantee that my test date will still stay there.
What other choice do I have anyway? And thus, the failing of the evaluation. LOL!!!

The driving simulator is damn fun la! I can get to crash like some drunkard whenever I want. WOOT!!!

ARGH!! I just got a call from my mum saying that KFC there is no breastmeat. NO BREASTMEAT YOU KNOW! I thought I heard something wrong. It's hardly lunchtime. AND THERE'S NONE?!! Not even one?!!
How fucking ridiculous is that?!!

I feel very left out from my class. Like obviously! I'm the only girl in the class! What do you expect?!
You all might think that it's a WOW! thing. But think about it. You can't talk to anyone about girls stuff. And why? Because they are ALL GUYS!!
They talk about their guys stuff and sometimes, it gets uncomfortable for you. Sadly, you gotta accept it and listen. Then filter out whatever things they just said.
I even feel left out from my FYP group. The guys discuss everything by themselves and TELL me whatever they have DECIDED. I thought in a group, you're supposed to discuss things TOGETHER and decide TOGETHER.
I was so disappointed and fucked up until I didn't really talk to them the whole day. However, I did almost explode to one of them. I told him that you all left me out all the time and you didn't notice.
The person who left out someone won't feel it. But, the person who is being left out can feel it.
He kept quiet.
It's true right?
I can't stand a moment in that class.
I don't understand why do I have to be the only girl in the class when others can have like about 2 or 3.
-sighs

Alright I gotta do my assignment now. Yesterday the server was down and couldnt do a thing. I have to even skip fetching my bro back from the airport today. How sad is that?!!
All because of them wanting to rush this assignment. Don't know for what.

See ya!!

Labels: , ,

11:28 AM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket