<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Sunday, May 16, 2010


Speechless
I dread going home now. Being labelled as a loose woman was the last thing on my mind.
I can't believe you would say that to me.
I am your daughter. Anyone else can insult me any shit-ass word they want.
They can call me a slut, for all I care.
But you.
One of the person I cared for the most. My closest family member, my closest friend.
I understand if you are angry. But the way you said it felt like you've been having that impression of me for the longest time.

You are the one who asked me not to stick to one guy as I am still young.
So I am a loose woman just because I go out with guys?
I don't sleep around. I don't go leaning onto them. I don't say sweet little things to them.
They are just friends!!
And I always make it a point to let Jeremy know who I'm going out with.

I went out of the house immediately is because I didn't know how to face you anymore.
That comment you made about me really hurts. In case you didn't know, I've always minded the little things you say about me.
No matter what I do, you will never be satisfied.
I will never ever be the perfect daughter (clever, dependable, stay-at-home girl) you've always wanted.
I am none of those.
I am not your eldest daughter.
I'm sorry I'm such a loser and useless.

But one thing I am not. I am definitely not a loose woman.
I never was and never will be.








I hate the place called "home".

12:02 AM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket