<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Saturday, December 19, 2009


just the little things

Life in the clinic is rather boring nowadays.
All the packing and shifting really puts the mood off.
Yes we can use the computer, surf the net and stuff.
But after long hours, it can be really draining.

Luckily I brought my camera along and got everyone's mood to pump up for a while.
Photos would be posted in the next post as I would be uploading a whole bunch.
Just waiting for the rest of the photos to fall into my hands. Haha!

Sooo.... I GOT MY VERY OWN GUCCI BAG!!!!

Jeremy bought it for me as a christmas present.
The intention was actually to get me my dream phone, HTC Touch Pro 2.
It was out of stock in all outlets and I have to order.
The waiting time would be a month!!

Of course, the foul-tempered me gave the salesgirl my black face and walked off thanking her with a no-thank you tone.
I was feeling darn disappointed ok!!
I had been wanting that phone for so long!!

Jeremy then took me to Sushi Tei.
Ok then my mood was a bit lifted up.
I still looked like I am simply diao-ing people la wtf.

Then Jeremy asked me if I wanted to get a bag instead. Bag or phone.
We were at Paragon at that time and DUH! bbbbaaaaaaggggg!!
Went into Prada and it was way out of his budget.
Then went into Coach and I almost puked at their collection.
Finally went into Gucci and a nice lady helped me picked my bag!!
She was very very polite and sweet!!

I couldn't contain my happiness!!
I smiled the whole day after that.

Heeellloooo!! I'm not the materialistic kind of girl.
Even if he doesn't get me the bag, I will still cheer up in the end.
I won't be frowning the whole day.


I'm watching a performance tomorrow!!!
Reverie On Ice!!!
Watching it with Sylvia, Ketricia and Phyu San.
can't wait!!!



Last but not the least,



HAPPY 4 YEARS ANNIVERSARY, DEAR!!!!


it sux not being able to celebrate our 4th year together but hey! i'll be fetching you when you book out tomorrow.
you've been supporting me since 4yrs ago.
giving me all your love.
although the first few years were SWEETER. *grumble grumble*
hearing your voice would make me jump into a happy mood.
but i still hate it when you try to irritate me to the max. cos you succeed all the time no matter how much i persevere.

i love you, darling.




10:44 PM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket