<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Sunday, November 15, 2009



Sunday was the most most most boring day for me.
Can't imagine I stayed home the whole of sundays.

Ok it's a good time to rest my bones.

Saturday however, has been a bit more fulfilling.
Spent the whole day with Jeremy.
Went to watch Astroboy.
Let me tell you, it's not bad.
Not very good but.... not that bad.

After that, went home to change and then drove to Jurong Point for dinner.
Saw my dearest Miao Ying there.
I MISSED HER!!!!!
Then drove back home myself.

Ok driving alone in the car is really cool.
And there's absolutely no stress at all.
I feel like when I drive alone in the car,
I would be more cautious and less mistakes done as well, no one to kindda grade you.

I wonder when can I get my own car. =/
It's super convenient and it beats squeezing in the train like a can of sardines.

Sigh....when when when?


I guess I gotta put my mind off studying for a while.
I don't have the income and well, I'm not even sure what field I want to study.
I don't wanna waste my years like I did in Poly.


When I'm dead bored, I'm like ths huh?
LOL!!

Ok work tomorrow.
Can't wait to work my socks off and just stop thinking about everything that's been bothering me.

All the best to me!!!

9:46 PM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket