Monday, November 23, 2009
Please Yuri.
Stop making yourself look or sound like a fool or some idiot who studies too much and have nothing else better to do.
Scoot and make yourself do something more productive.
Do read through what did Sylvia reply to you and read three more times.
She did not even state or even hint that I am fat or whatsoever.
That's an assumption on your own accord.
And come on.
I don't even have any male collegues.
LOL!!!
Everyone working with me are FEMALES.
There are MALE STUDENTS and MALE DOCTORS.
Stop being so stupid la.
And you're only commenting on the pictures I posted.
Not even related to work.
Read your comments, for goodness sake.
You want me to confront you but you don't want to be seen talking to me and that you don't want to confront me.
Errr.... what are you talking about?
Quote from Sylvia, you don't even know what you are talking about.
Are you typing your lovely messages to me half asleep?
Cos the time of your comments are like super late at night.
Yeah I am violent.
I must admit I am.
Haha!!
If you don't like the looks of me or even my pictures, then don't look and don't even bother coming into my blog ok.
Just scoot.
Please don't go finding another computer just to tag in my tagboard.
It's disgusting.
Jiaxin : she's just crazy and still a little girl. ur sis say you are not releasing your inner self yet. hahaha!!!
irene : love you babe!! LOL!!
12:07 PM