<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Wednesday, November 11, 2009


it's a christmas carol
I simply love Nuffnang!!
They have what we superly love called, FREEBIES!!
And I'm going to try to win it!!
Regardless of what, I'm going to catch this movie if I were to win it. (I HOPE I DO WIN IT!!)

So you guys must be wondering, what movie what movie?!!
It's......

"THE CHRISTMAS CAROL"!!



So did y'all realise that Jim Carrey not only played the role of "Ebenezer Scrooge", he also played the role of "Ghost Of Christmas Past", "Ghost Of Christmas Present", and "Ghost Of Christmas Yet To Come"?
Really cool huh?
Like the show "Polar Express".

Want to watch this show with poporns, nachos and my favourite, ice lemon tea. How great is that?!!
Moreover it's going to be a after-work thing!!!!

I'm going to save you the trouble of searching in youtube or apple trailers for this show.
Here is the trailer!!
Watch this and you're going to wanna watch the whole movie!!!!







"A CHRISTMAS CAROL" OPENS IN SINGAPORE CINEMAS 19 NOVEMBER 2009!

8:40 PM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket