<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Sunday, November 29, 2009


the insult


So I got up at 8:30am today.
Can you imagine that?!! It's just so god damn early!!

Cutting all the load of crap, my family went over to a nursing home.
It was organized by some group and we kindda agreed to attend it.
I wouldn't mind visiting a nursing home so long as there is interaction with the elderly.
The big problem is that, there isn't!!
It feels like we going to a zoo.
What an insult!!
At that moment, I couldn't wait to get out of the home.
I didn't want to insult the elderly any further.


Got home after having lunch and gave Ruby a bath.
She's really well-behaved except that she bit me (luckily it's just a nibble) on my hand.
Alright I shouldn't blog any further now.
I must must must bring Ruby to my bed and have a good nap with her.
Hehe...


RUBY HERE I COME!!! =pp

2:52 PM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket