<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Sunday, November 08, 2009


Gala at Shangri La

So yesterday's Gala dinner at Shangri La Hotel was kindda ok.

I expected much more from the food though. It was rather disappointing!!
I guess most of the people there thought so too?

There were TONS of phototaking. So much until my makeup was deteriorating FAST!! Haha!

Lots and lots of flaunting (girls!! you know what I'm talking about!!), and bitching nearing to the end. LOL!!

I was only a bit gloomy around the end as our table began to get little in numbers. People got off early and well, in the end, it was left to Sylvia and I at the table. -.-
Didn't bother us that much (I guess) as it was about time for us to go anyway.

And.... the pictures!! More at facebook.

the sai kang warriors!!


We got pretty bored in there listening to the various speech. So we headed over to the ladies and cameras out!!
The toilet was WOW! How I wish my toilet was like that.
Thumbs up for Shangri La's toilet!! LOL!!




well, that's me!


peiling and i

esaibell and i. absolutely love this picture!!

from left : peiling, sylvia, me, esaibell, yr 4 students (stephanie and shiqi)




bloody spastic picture

nurse pwa. she looked very cute with that dress!! now who says older women doesn't know how to dress up.



Dr teo, irene and nurse pwa


Then we escaped to where the year 4 students were.







I keep getting the feeling that I'm going to miss all the year 4 students when they graduate.


our table with prof neo and dr joanne uy

yvonne (my ic). she looked stunning that night.




That was all for the night!!


Just a added comment from yours truly:
I'm glad I looked far prettier than her yesterday in every single way!! Ok like seriously, I look better everytime if compared to her. ADMIT IT!!
However, I can't match her slutty ways. I can't bring myself to do that. Tsk.
I can't be any bitchier than her. She beat me to that!!!! NOOOOOoooooo!!!

So yeah, I enjoyed flaunting myself yesterday. Hehe.




I'M A BITCH!!

9:51 PM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket