<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Wednesday, October 28, 2009


hell lot of nonsense

It's been a really nonsensical week for me.

Shan't say here or I'll get sued.

So yeah. I realised my face is getting rounder!!!!
Ok I'm pretty diligent nowadays!
I've been hitting the gym every tuesday!!!
I'M A GOOD GIRL!!! LOL!

I'm getting really tired of Gala dinner which is coming up in like 1 week's time.
I absolutely can't find a gown that suits me!!
It's either too LOOOONNNGGGG or it shows off my fats in a non sexy way. -.-
Alright I admit. I'm fat. ):


Just a passing remark, I can't stand having people accusing me of saying something which I didn't.
And instead, it was that people who actually made that remark.
I can't forget it.


I miss Jeremy so badly.
And tomorrow, I can't chat with him on the phone as he'll be having guard duty.
I'm starting to hate army more and more.
Haha!!


I should stop now.
I WANNA WATCH THE DRAMA SERIAL, MEDIUM!!!
You guys should go catch it. Download it or watch it online.
Worth watching!!
And trust me. My recommendations for english drama serials are not that bad. Still reasonable. Haha!!



P.s I just wanna clarify, I truly love being around the cliques I have at work. Those who I went out with before. I've never hated you guys. If I didn't like any of you, I wouldn't even think of hanging out. So yeah, it was you guys who made me stay and drive me to work harder. ((:


And to whoever it is, if you are trying to make my life a living hell, I can assure you you won't succeed.
I've grown stronger and went through a hell lot of bad things in my life.
But I can be really sure that if there's one more nonsense from whoever you are, I won't be silent or even be as nice as I am nice.




MEDIUM HERE I COME!!!!!!

8:14 PM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket