Saturday, September 05, 2009
Weeks of not updating and I'm still feeling fine!!
Lol.
So have everyone like missed me?
Being in the clinic without Sylvia seems weird.
I hope she's fine in Hong Kong.
REMEMBER THE STEAMBOAT OUTING ONCE YOU COME BACK, LOVE!!
There's no clinic on this whole week and it's been really really boring.
It's so quiet until you can actually hear a pin drop onto the floor.
That bad? YES!
I wonder why NUH Dentistry is recruiting upcoming nurses like PL.
Ok simply speaking, STUPID and STUPID.
The one they recruit in Dental Centre has absolutely no brains at all.
Please request to change nurse if you were to be assisted by her.
She might just kill you with contamination.
Then the girl in my clinic, oh god!!
If I were to call her "xiao jie" one day, she should know that she's in big trouble. It'll be the same as labelling her as PL. -.-
She has absolutely no common sense at all!
I would never ever EVER want to ask her to take over what I was doing anymore.
So I went out last minute yesterday for a movie with Raynard.
Watching Final Destination and I SWEAR! it's really the final I'm going to watch.
It sucks like hell!!!
Fucking waste of my money!
OH SHIT I MUST TRANSFER MONEY!!!
TOTALLY FORGOT!!
Ok gtg now!!
LOVE YOU ALL!!
8:07 PM