Monday, September 28, 2009
so not my day
Ok people are getting boring nowadays.
Not a lot of people are up for watching horror movies!!!
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU PEOPLE?!!
Super disappointed ok.
Was supposed to watch it tomorrow with a friend of mine.
But he felt that 7pm was too late as he has training the very next day.
Kindda looking forward to it then BOOM! cannot go.
Argh. So not my day.
And plus, my back is aching like shit.
Can someone just break my spine or something?
And the weather is god damn hot!!!
Alright I'm practically ranting about anything. -.-
I really don't like other people to be a third party.
Even if you are, don't place it so bloody big and go blame someone for saying that you and the person are together.
If you so hate rumours, then don't do things that make others talk.
Yeah go ahead and say things behind my back if you want.
i don't give a damn.
Go turn my friends against me.
Go ahead.
If you can really do that, then the friends I once knew, are not my friends at all.
Including you.
I REALLY WANT TO WATCH PHOBIA 2!!!!!!!!!!!!
*stamping feet*
9:21 PM