Goodness!! I had a really freaky dream last night.
I dreamt that I was in a mall with I think my friends and mum.
Then suddenly, someone was pushing a dead body. (WTH!)
The body was covered in a big white sheet so I didn't get the chance to peep.
Everyone around us screamed and shun away.
I moved away as well but I wasn't so lucky.
My arm brushed past the body and FUCK!! the body woke up!!
It even said,"Oh my god I'm dead I'm dead."
It's a malay guy by the way.
Obviously, I screamed the loudest I could and prepared to run away.
Ok too slow. No idea why.
The supposedly dead guy then grabbed my shoulder and said, "I know all of you are afraid of me now. So I'm not afraid of you!! HAHAHAHA!!"
I was so freaked out I screamed for my mum but no one came to my rescue.
Guess they were all far far away from me.
I looked down on the floor with eyes closed and force myself to keep calm.
The "dead" guy just kept on holding my shoulder and wouldn't let go.
The end.
Then I woke up, having the feeling of someone who held my shoulder for a while.
So freaky!!!!
I wonder what triggered my mind to produce this kind of dream.
Could it be the numerous sightings of dead body being pushed around in NUH?
Sheesh. This is really making me feel uncomfortable.
If I were to have a similar dream tonight, I swear I will go straight to the temple and seek help.
Bloody hell. It's so unholy to have this dream!!!
I can't seem to shake off the dream in my head.
It seems so..... real.