sea of disappointment I can't help feeling disappointed. This is a case of extreme disappointment.
I wanted to go Redang for a holiday real bad. For a long time already. But I just couldn't find a time to! Just when finally there is time, there's no fucking rooms available.
I'm really disappointed. Worse still, my monthly thing came today. Went to the toilet then BOOM!! fuck.
And some stupid uncle in the bus open his legs so wide that I simply can't sit comfortably. What's wrong with guys unable to close their legs when they sit? Their balls are in the way? What the hell man. For goodness sake think of others and sit with your legs close! No one is interested to see in between your pants.
I really hate people emo-ing the whole freaking day in front of me. If you are going to come to work feeling all moody and stuff, I'll get pissed off.
I keep getting the feeling that I want to quit this job. No idea why. It's not that I'm not enjoying my job. It's just the feeling I get.
You've changed. You stopped caring for me. Even when I got a minor injury, your reaction isn't the same anymore. Everything about you have changed. Completely.