<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Thursday, March 12, 2009


rumours can be irritating

I'm seriously an ass in updating eh?
Haha.

Really sorry! I was trying to enjoy my holidays as much as I can you see.

I BADLY IN NEED OF A JOB!

1st, to get out of the house.
2nd, to earn money that's MINE MINE MINE!
3rd, well...to make myself useful.


I heard that there has been rumours going on about me.
That I got a GPA of 3.8-3.9 for my 3rd year 1st semester?
THAT'S BULLSHIT!

I don't understand where do you guys get that idea from. -.-

To clear everything, I got a GPA of 3.0 instead. Sorry to disappoint you.
And whoever started this stupid rumour, don't you have better things to do?

And whoever told you guys that my course is easy to study?
Ok 1st year is really easy. If I weren't that lazy, I would probably score a 3.8 or 3.9.

My 2nd year, I took a concentration of Aerospace and Electronics. Now that was when it starts to get hellish.
I dropped from a 3.6 (end of yr 1) to 3.2 (end of yr 2).
Then in year 3, it makes no sense to not continue the course of study right?
So I got into Aerospace and Communications.
I struggled through like a mad woman.

It's not easy ok.
It's all about maintenance work on the aircraft.
Gotta know the parts, must calculate the lift thrust and blahs.
It's not as easy as you think it is.
And the papers are according to CAAS standards.

So does that still sound easy to you? -.-

Whoever started that shit, you are seriously bo liao.

I just don't like people spreading stuff that are absolutely not true.

Like once about I had an overdosage and went into the hospital?!!
I was admitted into the hospital because I had a lymph node infection. Because of that, I had a fever of 40+ degrees.
Not same overdosage!

People are really weird.


To get into a lighter mood, I went to Genting with my dearest Jeremy!! Of course, with his friends too.
It was a blast!
But...tiring. I had no idea it would become an amazing race.
Pictures would be up soon!

Oh oh! and I went paintball on the 10th!! Plus bbq on that day too!!
THANK YOU THOMAS!! ((:
Pictures would be up asap too. (:


I must go and play the DS liao!!! HEHE!!!

Love Jeremy for lending it to me!!!

10:15 PM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket