random Here I am sitting in front of my desk slacking away.
WHAT AM I DOING?! I'M SUPPOSED TO BE STUDYING!!
As days go by, I grew worried of what my future is going to be like after poly.
Don't you graduates feel like that too?
I just found out not long ago that my nuffnang account has like $0.20 inside. LOL!!!
I know. Low right? But I just find it hilarious having that teensy amount only.
My exams are over next monday.
The last paper is the well-known KILLER!!
HUMAN FACTORS!
I regret a lot taking the path I am taking. I've wasted 3 years of my life just like that *snap fingers*
I know. Aircraft engineering. Wow eh? But I've decided not to head that path halfway through year 3.
I want to be a kindergarten teacher.
But my O level english is like a C5?
OH NO! My future is so clear! I can't go anyway except for engineering!!
I hate my brains!
Lol.
I know I am ranting away endlessly. Sue me.
So anyways, I've decided to clear out my stocks of accessories. Do check it out.
credits to Josephine for making this lovely banner for me. Thank you, babe!
lingzi : thank you!! i love that present a lot too!! hehe.. next saturday & sunday confirm le hor!! =DD