Thursday, February 12, 2009
the feeling of hate
Now I know the true feeling of hate.
And it's what I'm feeling right now.
Some of you would say "Don't hate. Love is much better than anything else."
So you're going to love someone who is giving you much hurt?
I'm going to say this and I'm pretty sure I'm not going to care.
I'm not being ignorant.
I'm writing this with a clear head and thinking thoroughly about what has been happening.
My FYP supervisor : I know I've been not devoting myself 100% to the project. I can understand totally if you were to give me extraordinary low marks for the contribution.
But the presentation? What was the deal asking one of my group member last minute? To pull his marks up so that my marks would be the lowest in the presentation wise?
I'm so sure I did pretty ok in the presentation. And you had put your biaseness into the marking for the presentation.
I'm sure you would say "But you didn't even do the the slides. Your members did." And do you know why?
IT'S BECAUSE I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHEN THEY DID IT!! THEY DIDNT EVEN TELL ME THEY ARE DOING IT!!
If they asked me to do my slides, I would definitely do mine.
And the report,
I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO LOOK AT IT! NOT A SINGLE ALPHABET!
So don't tell me that I didn't do my part for the report and the slides.
My FYP group members : I know I was the worse member you've ever had. But I didn't imagine you two to stoop so low. You two didn't even let me touch the powerpoint slides or the report. Don't tell me that "You wouldn't do it anyway." or "You won't do a good job in it.".
How would you know? Have you actually seen me working hard?
Then you go telling people that I didn't contribute to the project. WHEN I DIDN'T HAVE THE CHANCE TO FOR THE SLIDES AND THE REPORT!!
Congrats to you for making the devil and you two the angels.
I hate the 2 of you. I really do. I regret knowing the both of you.
I can't even believe I called you "friends" before.
Someone said to me,"Next time don't team up with selfish people who are too quick on defending themselves. And who are unforgiving."
I learnt that lesson. From a really hard setback.
How I wish I never knew the both of you.
The feeling of hate is so clear to me now.
So clear....
9:08 PM