Sunday, February 15, 2009
a brief note.
Blimey the weather!!
Have you all felt like you're actually perspiring every single minute? Well I have. And the weather's kindda getting irritating. I want wind! WWIIIIINNNNDDDD!!
So yesterday was Valentine's day.
How did you guys spent yours?
I spent mine with much studying (what a day!) and headed over to Jurong Point for a quick dinner. Ended off the night with a movie, "New In Town", with three goodbye kisses from Jeremy.
HOW SWEET IS THAT!
Hehe...
"New In Town" is quite a good movie. The comedy is really there. I find myself laughing all the time. I must say Renee Zellweger is not a bad actress. She is not the kind whereby really pretty. She has wrinkles and dang! she looks pretty old-looking.
However, there's something I kept staring at during the movie. HER FIGURE!! IT'S SO GOOD!!
She's so slim!!!

It's quite a good movie if you're in for a whole load of laughter.Love her heels too! =p
I want a dog!! A maltese!! =/
I've been hoping for that day for hmmm...let's see...quite a number of years already?
And it's still not coming true! >.<
I must must must have a maltese when I'm married. Which would be.....? Lol!!
Alright I should carry on studying.
Tomorrow's my first paper!
I HATE EXAMS!! =P
11:39 AM