Wednesday, December 17, 2008
short update
Hello!!
I know it's early in the morning and it's weird to see me blogging in a holiday morning eh?
Irene needed help in her resume so I gotta wake up just for her. LOL.
Desaru was a pretty not bad trip.
Except for all the notorious kids.
It's not that I don't like kids.
It's just that if they were a bit more well-mannered and well-behaved, they would be likable.
The big ass problem is the parents don't even care whether their kids are throwing their faces or not.
Worse still, the parents are JUST LIKE THEM!
How incorrigible is that!
I threw Jeremy a question yesterday....
Me : How sure are you that you are able to groom your kids into a well-behaved and mannered
one and not like those youngsters acting ah lian?
Jeremy : I'm not sure leh.
You people should head over to Mustafa one day!!
They sell almost EVERYTHING there.
You need not worry about Banglas staring so hard at you making you feel like you're being molested (you know how that feels right, girls?).
The indians there are helpful, and they don't even bother with what you are doing there.
It's really big ok.
And the stuff they sell there, are CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP as they are wholesale.
They buy everything with bulks!
Really man.
I would head over there with Jeremy again.
It's his and my paradise liao.
LOL!!
I would post the pictures I took in Desaru another time. (:
I MUST GO AND PLAY MY PATAPON 2 LIAO!!!!!!
It's the best game and most ultra addictive!!
To stray away from the topics, I have new pieces in my blogshop.
Go in and see ok? ((:
10:49 AM