Tuesday, December 09, 2008
Please just grow up
Went to Jurong Point to catch "Madagascar 2"

It turned out to be very disappointing for me. It wasn't that that funny to me. I was like hugging my new Eeyore cushion and almost fell asleep. It was THAT bad.
Tsk.
Holidays doesn't seem like holiday to me. I have to go back to school time after that to finish up projects and stuff.
The batches after us don't know how lucky they are.
They can enjoy their holidays without worrying about exams.
Don't we 19-20 year olds love our age?
I LOVE MY NEW EEYORE CUSHION!!!!!
To someone I'm not really fond of all these years :
If you really get to read this, good for you.
Seeing you today wasn't the best thing that happened in my life.
I remember so well that we truly dislike each other. And I don't even have any interest in engaging a conversation with you.
I was still with Jonathan at that time.
All of a sudden, you came talking to me. That was when Jonathan was beside me.
Then I was thinking, when were you even so nice to me? When are we even talking?
I was being nice and just replied back.
After Jonathan and I ended, you treat me as though "I wouldn't even WANT TO talk to her".
Seriously, I feel that you talked to me is just cos he was beside me. That's all.
And then today, how immature can you get?
Getting your friends and yourself to laugh super duper loud when I walked pass you.
Come on la.
You think you're still in secondary school?
You're 19 not 15 for god's sake.
Will you ever grow up?
Trying to 'show-off' whatever you're trying to 'show-off' is not going to make me feel small.
It just makes you like a fool if you didn't realised it.
Hate me for all I care.
Grow up.
purseee : Thank you, babe!
sufyanN : yep i feel so much better now. Thank you so much!!! =DD
10:22 PM