<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Monday, October 13, 2008


To remember


This post is written to remember Robin in my heart forever.
I've watched him grow up till a fine young kitten.
He has always been the one who is much bolder and playful.
He would always bring smile to my face when he always run to the food and eat everything.

Robin passed away a few minutes ago due to virus attack.

I don't know what to say. But everytime I look at my desktop background, my heart would break into a million pieces.
I MISS HIM!
I really do!!

And now I would never get to see him ever again...

Robin, you will always be remembered...


always...

8:38 PM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket