<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Sunday, October 19, 2008


just a bit
edited -- Angus said that Wenna is getting bigger in volume!!!!! LOL!!! Oh oh! and Jonah said that he hates her body.
When Zoe offered the muffins made by Wenna to Jonah,
Jonah:Who make one?
Zoe: Wenna
Jonah: EEE YERRR!! (throws muffin back into container)
THIS IS HISTORY!!lol
Wenna, watch the weight la. You are reallllyyyyy growing humongous in size. You look better in the past. sigh....LOL

This is realli depressing. Seriously.

Within a month, 4 cats died. FOR REAL!
Other than Robin, whom I mentioned in the previous post, his brother, Batman died on that same day too.
Sigh. I won't get to see them anymore.
I really regret not going over and visit them at the vet.


Alright enough of cat talk.


I HATE MOSQUITOES!!!
Like when did I ever LLLOOOOOOOVVVEEEE them eh?
In one single day, I got like approximately....*counting*...TEN!!! WTF! TEN!!!
10 BITES IN ONE DAY!!
I felt terrible the rest of the few days la.
Terrible as in sick terrible.
And because of the bites, my legs ache like hell.
Worse still, everytime I got a mosquitoe bite, THE BITE WOULD SWOLLEN UP!!
I tell you, I swear I didn't scratch it ok!! =(
I'm a sad sad girl....

My leg's better now though.

I've obtained two new marks within the past few days though.
Cat scratch marks.
One about jealousy, one when I was cleaning the cage.
JUST CLEANING THE CAGE OK!!
Sheesh...!!
Luckily I still love cats.
Hehe.

I've been indulging myself in the show "Reaper".
It's such a cool drama la!!
I'm sure most of you would've heard about it as I heard it's currently shown on tv?
YOU ALL SHOULD WATCH IT!!!


This is the main actor, Bret Harrison!!!!!!!
So cute!!!! *drools*

Ok I gotta go sleep now. Tomorrow I gotta head over to BBDC at about 6+pm for driving lesson.
Hope I don't screw up again. =/

LOVE ALL OF YA!!

Remember to drop by my shop at http://simplelooks.wordpress.com/


someone's missing me...

10:24 PM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket