Great Eastern Run 2008 I ran the Great Eastern Run 2008 today. God! This is the first time I got so exhausted halfway a 10k run! I'm utterly disappointed in myself. Part of the blame goes to my stomach. Dammit man! About 2k left, my stomach starting acting up real bad. =/
Then after the run, my stomach gave way. I WENT TO THE TOILET FOR 3 TIMES!!!
However, it was really enjoyable cos.....
ZOE CHENG JIA YI WAS RUNNING WITH ME!!! I'm sorry I made you walk, Zoe. =( She can really run man. *thumbs up*
I really must tone up my body. I'm getting very very flabby. So so.... Anyone interested in night runs? I don't wanna run alone. *sad*
So anyways, nothing much has been happening. Just that I'm really sian of all the whatevers in the world.
ARGH! Crime watch is getting boring! As in REAL boring! Today's episode is about some foreign workers thing. I have no objections of them coming over to Singapore. Without them, there'll be no buildings, no roads and blahs. Thank you for that.
But you're coming here to work! To earn money for whoever's in your country! You're not here to find girls and hook up. WTF MAN! Worse still, the way the foreign workers look at girls, is like they then thousand years never see before. DON'T YOU KNOW IT'S MAKING LADIES FEEL INSECURE!!! AND EMOTIONALLY HARRASSED!!
Really, I'm beginning to hate them. The way they loiter in the void decks DRINKING and the way they look at us, girls. AND THE WAY THEY 'CAMP' IN THE FIELDS!!
If you don't live in Boon Lay or Jurong West, try coming over at night during weekends and see the wonders of the world. IT IS REALLY SCARY! It's like it's Little India 2!
I pity the people living in Serangoon Gardens. I hope that plan would be cancelled due to residents' continuous objections. Living too close to them would only bring insecurity to your homes.
However I must admit, not all foreign workers are that "TI KO". GOOD JOB FOR THOSE WHO ARE DECENT!!
I would post the photos of the run another day. I've been busy with FYP and stuff.
I love you all!!
Oh and anyone's interested in buying HTC phones? Jeremy's working in IMM Challenger. Do drop buy if you're interested in buying!!