<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Wednesday, October 01, 2008


F1 , i hate fyp!!!!

I want to rant. Please let me rant for a while.

I feel like slamming my phone on the wall!!!
Almost everyday I get messages saying "Tomorrow meet at .......am at ...... for FYP."
Like FUCK!!
I hate this message!
I admit I'm a a bit slack.
But come on! Our progress is not bad already!!
I fucking hate FYP and I'm beginning to fucking hate you too!!!!

Ok done.
Now let's get to the normal talk.

As you all know, I've been working in th F1 event from 26th-28th.
However, my work starts on the 25th la. Retail ma. So no choice.

Training day (supposedly) :
Kelly Services asked us to reach Suntec about 9am.
STUUUUPPPIIIDDDD LAAARRRHHHH!!
In the end must line up and do another round of like registration.
Queued up for more than half an hour.
After finally getting our RFID card and badge, they told us that there'll be a briefing at 11am.
So my newly-made friends and I went down to suntec's foodcourt to have lunch.
Luckily we did man. Or else I would've fainted the rest of the day.
Then, headed back up again to attend the briefing.
God!! SO BORING!!
I actually fell asleep during the briefing la!
Seriously!
I come on la. A briefing which lasts for about 1 hour?
Won't sleep is bluff one ok.
It's supposed to be BRIEFing you know. Tsk.
Then we went on site to see our booths and such.
IT WAS SUCH A HELLISH WEATHER!
The sun was shining like as if it hadn't shine for a thousand years!
I was obviously freaking pissed off at the end of the day as the made us walked the WHOLE race track.
Went home feeling sweaty and ANGRY!


25th :
I'll briefly talk about that day as I don't want to bore you and myself. Hehe.
It was the "Setting up of the booth" day!
My booth is located at City Hall but the stocks haven't arrived yet. (DAMMIT!)
So we were forced to help the booth at Padang to set up the booth.
Man! The temperature was terrible there too.
There's one fan for one booth. Like hell! The fan's only blowing column down!
We were not even supplied with water.
Had to tahan until 1pm like that until Simon said that he would treat us all Macdonalds.
Ok better than nothing right?
I was supposed to do OT on that day but I already made dinner plans.
I didn't want to do OT on that day too.
So I went off at about 6:15pm.
Headed over to Plaza Singapura to meet Jonah for dinner.
Then lovely Diana offered to send me home.
Ok I was touched at that point. Seriously.
That was the first time I caught her free ok!!


26th :
The actual day begins!
Damn! There were so many people!
Wonder why people come at the first day.
See what?!
The first glimpse of the cars? Sheesh.
This day was the worse day of my life.
I had to run up and down to find stocks for customers and we had to actually raise our voice to let our customers hear what the toot we're talking about.
I tell you, my feet were sore by the end of the day.
Worked OT till 8pm.
I was limping home!!!
Poor Delwyn, Angus and Fu Ming had to stop and wait for me to limp up to them.
I feel so bad!


27th :
2nd day of F1.
It wasn't so bad.
The more relaxing day of all the three.
The lovely morning brought a shocking sight for me!
I saw BOON HENG!!
I didn't know he's working there man!
I guess I was happy to see him 'cos it's been such a long time.
=D
Still as nice looking as ever!! (he wouldn't allow me to say he's cute looking. -.-)
Worked OT till 7pm.


28th :
My feet were swollen the previous day when I got home.
Seriously swollen up.
I wore slippers on this day though.
It wasn't allowed but come on! Our feet are killing us!!
This day was quite busy but a bit relaxing at the same time.
I got to slack a bit here and there.
Early in the morning Boon Heng called me again. This time, Denson was with him too!!!
Awwww!!! I was really happy to see them.
As you know, my primary school days is the most enjoyable and memorable for me.
Boon Heng didn't bring his earplugs (so clever right?) so I went over to Padang to give him a pair.
See! I'm such a good friend!!
Later, Xue Qing (my new friend!) and I went over to Marina Square to have our dinner. Mac again!!!
Sobs. Mac is getting boring. =/
We went home together at 10pm.


I think I'm going to miss F1. Not the ear piercing engines of the cars.
But the lovely bunch of people I met there.
We had great fun working together you know.
Except with one person la.
The only guy in our shift.
So terrible lor!
I shan't talk about him.
Spoil mood only.
HE'S THE KIND OF MAN WHO PUTS ALL MAN TO SHAME!!!!


Ok I gotta go watch my movie liao.
Pan's Labyrinth.
I hope I understand it though.
My sis told me it's a super chim show.
LOL!


Jacqueline told me that I look slimmer today!!!!!
WHOOPPEEEE!!!!
LOL!
F1 is a blessing in disguise!!
Oh ya. And she praised me about my handiwork too!
Really, I'm glad to have her as my "teacher".
THANK YOU!!!!!
Oh oh! and fleur fairy aunty will perish!! she is really hopeless la.



diana : that was one time only lor!! it's like the first and the last. -.-. after that ask you out, say cannot.
GOT BF NO FRIEND LIAO!!!! this about 12yrs friend can throw away already lor! LOL!!! i miss you la. come out shopping with me one day leh. =/

Labels:

9:16 PM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket