<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Friday, September 05, 2008


randomisy
Alright just a slight update.

I have not effin' idea what's wrong with blogger.com
Or that my browser is having problems?
I don't have the font selection shown on the toolbar, the font size, font colour and blahs.

So now I have to stick to this ugly font style,"Font".

Regarding the previous post, I've 'fess up to Jeremy.
I told him yesterday that I was feeling very moody and the reason for it.
He finds me silly. (grr...!)
But cheers me up after that.
I LOVE HIM!
Hehe.

Whenever I asked him,"When did you start to like me?"
He will go,"Don't ask this question leh. I don't know I don't know!"
HAHA!!
So shy hor?

Ok la I'd better indulge myself in games before I go berserk.
It's so boring here at home.

Yay! Cant wait for tomorrow!
Jeremy's mum is going to teach me how to apply proper makeup!
I hope she remembers and not fly kite.

Oh oh! And Jeremy's mum bought me a bag too!
So sweet hor?
Feeling super guilty as she has bought me a dress before. Then now a bag.
Tsk.
His family is making me feel terrible la!!

I still remember the cake thing hor.
I just don't know when I should give him.


As seen, I've not been talking about my friend's relationship thing.
I've decided to not care about it anymore.
Sounds selfish but, I would rather not make myself unhappy than to hear the problems you are facing.
You tell me about the problems, you kindda solved it, which I'm happy you did.
Then you went along digging your own grave again.
Worse still, the same grave.
I hope you really made the right choice.
I guess this thing has affected our friendship just a little.
All the best and see you at the bbq ok?
WE MUST ENJOY OURSELVES THAT DAY!!!
And wednesday too!!!
(:

2:01 PM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket