Monday, September 01, 2008
KITTENS FOR ADOPTION!!!
So so lor today.
Life isn't much of an excitement for me, as usual.
Was in school today, guess doing what?
FYP PROJECT LOR! What else.
Sigh.
This FYP thing is really getting on my nerves.
Why can't SP cancel exams or lessons, then let us concentrate on our projects?
Isn't it better that way?
We have to always hold our projects in order to study for exams.
God man!
Then I went home, saw Aunty Jenny and Aunty Sue (they're not sisters hor. just cat lovers and friends).
I was utterly shock that they smoke.
But whatever eh. They are still nice people.
I promised to help them upload a couple of pictures online.
Once again, cats.
Haha.
Ok this is an advertisement ok.
I hope you'll spread around this message and help me find owners.
Two adorable kittens for adoption!
- The black one is called "Batman", the other is called "Robin".
- 5-6 months old.
- Both sterilised.
- Both male.
- They are brothers.
- Both are local breed.
- Their owners migrated so currently someone is looking after them. However, they - cannot stay at that home for long as that someone has her own cats.
- HDB doesn't allow too many cats in a home.
- They are both very well behaved. Doesn't scratch or bite anyone. Very friendly.
Please pass this message around.
This adoption would require BOTH the kittens to be adopted TOGETHER as they are never seperated before.
And they're bond is very very deep.
Robin
Batman
.jpg)
Please help!
Email me at hanling_3@hotmail.com if you're interested or have any enquiries. If you know me and have my number, do give me a call.
I don't care if I hate you or we hate each other. If you can give them a good home, thank you.
9:12 PM