Saturday, September 06, 2008
JUST LIKE THAT!

Click on the picture to have a better look.
Look at the picture! Kua kua!!
I just won tickets for the movie screening of Babylon A.D!
But, it's such a waste I can't attend it.
Sigh...
I'm still at Bintan on that day.
But just writing to say that, it's very easy to win freebies just that like!
*snap fingers*
Look at my entry on the show.
It's so darn simple and so short!
Yet, I'm able to win it.
Is that pure luck or what?
Lol.
Sadly, I can't pass it to anyone else either as it is exclusively for selected winners.
Aww. Sound very big hor?
Well, no fret!
Just being able to win it makes me feel happy already.
Hehe.
Ermm...Just a little disappointed I can't go for it.
It would be exciting I'm so sure!!
NOOO!!!
I'm feeling sad again!!!!
Haha.
blogger.com is still the same today. And I'm obviously still stuck with this horrible font choice.
Can't blogger.com fix it?!!
7:31 PM