<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Thursday, September 11, 2008




I know what happened liao! I can't believe I'm so stupid!
The reason why I can't see the font selections and blahs is because it's in "Edit Html" instead of "Compose".
Don't laugh hor!

Hehe.
So anyways,
I'M BACK FROM BINTAN!!
It was a terrific trip!!
I will post the pictures and happenings a bit later.

I'll be replying to tags in posts.
This is to prevent karling-wannabes from tagging using me.
((:


purseee - HELLO!!!

diana -- eh girl, got handphone or no handphone also hard to get you one leh. Haha!! *whoops*
I'm excited too!! Now I'm starting to prepare the food. SO MUST COME AR!! Tuesday de also must come!!

Irene -- I'll explain in more details (with real names) the next time we meet. Which is next Tuesday. ok? Haha!! careful I block you!!! LOL

12:46 PM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket