Monday, September 01, 2008
Gals' Street
Haha.
I didn't know about the "Gals' Street" promotion until they emailed me telling about it.
I browsed through the apparels they have and I realised that all of them were from CatWorld.
From the shopping I had,
CatWorld brand is not bad.
One good thing about this online shop is that they provide every detail about the apparels and you need not go headache about whether it'll fit you or not.
All you need is a measuring tape!
To add up to the point, they have numerous or should I say, TRUCKLOADS of apparels for you to choose from.
So you can take your time choosing the "right one".
Oh oh! If you happen to have a blog, you can join in their promotion, which I am!
Damn cool eh?
I just love discounts.
It helps so much when there's inflation.
Hehe.
Just click on the link I provided on the left hand side and SHOP AWAY!
Labels: Gals' Street
12:00 AM