<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Thursday, September 11, 2008


Confess

I know you all are waiting for the pictures taken in Bintan.

But I have to postpone the pictures uploading as my computer is in "siao" mode today.
Don't know why so lag.
And it's lag to the max ok!

So yeah guess you and I have to be patient.

I did a confessed something big today.
Something which only two people knows about it so far.
The person related to the confession and another person who is just a "pang guan zhe".
However, I can't expect the person to do anything as it's out of anyone's reach now.

Gees. Now I feel like crying.
It's kindda heartbreaking.
-sigh


diana -- now you can't even find your phone? die liao la. how to tell u liddat? lol. faster go get a phone leh! i temporary one aso can. i send u by mail on how to get there. but seriously, having a phone is so much easier. =/
GO ASK HIM BUY ONE FOR U!! lol

Jonah -- haha. yep! took away the tagboard once cos of the irritating dramas in the past. now just put back lor. (:

11:18 PM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket