<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Tuesday, September 02, 2008


Babylon A.D.
I seriously want to catch this show man!!
I'm quite a fan of Sci-fi shows.
And moreover, there is a good actor and actress in there. Namely, Michelle Yeoh and Vin Diesel.
I especially like the action in there and seriously, the effects are not bad.
I think everyone should go catch it if you really want to catch a good movie and make it worth it.

Here's a trailer of the movie:









If you want to check out more about this cool movie which I really want to watch, go to www.babylonadmovie.com

I'M SO WAITING FOR THIS SHOW!!

9:48 PM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket