<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Sunday, August 31, 2008


Very long post. Pictures uploaded!
edited --
I got my answer. It's a yes.

Now I'm feeling angry. No idea why.


I give up.

Good luck with him.
I guess.

...........................................................................................

Wa seh.
My leg feels as if it's going to break any moment.

Today is totally suay suay and suay for me.
Even more suay than seeing Wenna.

I wore this particular shoe out today and while adjusting my jeans in the lift, I saw that a part of my shoe was dropping off!
If it isn't too obvious, I'd just ignore it.
However, it was DANGLING already!!
So bo bian, I gotta go back up home to change.
I didn't walk ssslllooooowwwllllyyy as I'm already late.
Therefore, I ran.
While running, MY BELOVED NECKLACE BROKE!!
Not the pendant itself. It's the chain that gave way!
I was so fed up that I actually scolded,"FUCK!"
And I gave my mum attitude as I was already very pissed off and yet she's still talking and talking and asking questions.
Who ask her to be my mum, still have to love her.
Haha.

The broken part of the chain.


But I still love the pendant! Chio right? From Angelicious Creations.


I went out with Si Ling and Irene today to Bugis.
They wanted to do SOME shopping so I thought of tagging along since I'm bored at home.
I repeat, SOME.
In the end, it wasn't some. It ended with A LOT.
I wonder how they can spend money like water.
And we spent ages in the hair extension area.
I admit, I was getting pretty bored while sitting there.
The two young ladies wanted to buy extension ma.
But don't worry girls, I wasn't THAT bored.

It was interesting going out with them today as we had a "Confession Day".
We talked about the backstabbing we had in secondary school days.
We talked about 'friends' who betrayed us.
We talked about the quite big dramas in secondary school related to us.
It's nice to have this kind of conversations once in a while.
Past is the past but it's interesting to hear the things you've missed.
And I missed a lot.
Haha.
Guess I wasn't paying much attention to the surroundings and couldn't be much bothered by the big hoohaas.

When we were in bugis street, Si Ling was choosing this particular white top and decided to buy it.
She asked the salesman is there a new piece, the man said,"No more already. Last piece liao."
Since it's very nice, she decided to make do with the display piece.
After checking, we realised there's a stain on the top.
So Si Ling decided not to buy it.
When we were getting ready to move off, another man (also working there) approached Si Ling and presented TWO new pieces.
We see liao, lao diao.
Still nvm leh
The new piece that Si Ling chose, while checking, THE LACE BROKE!
Then obviously go ask for a new piece la right.
While she was waiting for the next new piece, I was looking at this particular skirt I kindda liked.
I asked the salesman is there a new piece, he replied,"No more. I now very busy, no time to find for you. You come tomorrow la."
FUCK! WHAT KIND OF BLOODY ATTITUDE IS THAT?! I ALMOST WANTED TO SCOLD THAT BLOODY MOTHERFUCKER LA! NO TIME THEN CLOSE YOUR FUCKINGLY LAO YA SHOP LA! KNN!
Sorry eh but I think that good service SHOULD be practiced at all places no matter what.
I not so thick skin to stay there lor.
I don't want a shitty uncle to spoil my day.

We walked for one whole day ok!
That explains why my feet were about to break.

Later we headed over to the IT fair.
I delivered Macdonald's for my beloved Jeremy.
He sweetly requested for Mac yesterday as he complained there's no lunch provided and that his lunch is breakfast+lunch.
What the hell right?
Is Apple trying to kill their employees?
At least a short lunch break is fine right?

Oh ya! When we were in Bugis, Irene wanted to take neoprints.
Haha!
Headed towards there and realised there wasn't any machines that suit our liking.
Si Ling then suggested that we sit in the place to take the pictures and use her phone to take.
Safe money.
Haha!!
So here are the pictures!
Yes I know my eyes are fugly and very small.
And that my face is a witch among them.
You need not rub into it alright.

taken on the escalator with my phone.


Oh oh! Here's a picture I took during the IT fair with Angus and Delwyn the other day.
The purpose of the picture is to make Joseph pissed.
He bought a 8Gb thumbdrive at the previou IT show at a much higher price.
Haha!!



Alright so let me show you two pictures of what I did during taking a break while studying for exams.
Drawn by yours truly, Jonah and Thomas.
And Jonah wrote Diana's name.
So mean right?!!
But I sent these two pictures to Diana after taking it.
So I guess I'm mean too.
Lol.
SORRY DIANA!!



Ok come to the part on my Mum's birthday celebration.
We went to this steamboat buffet cafe-like place located below Suntec City Convention Centre.
I pretty much like the place, service and pricing. Except that there isn't A LOT of variety of food.
I always feel that if it's a buffet, don't care it's steamboat or what, there should be a large variety of food to choose from.
I'm that greedy.
Hehe.

My mum wasn't enjoying herself much on that day as she was pretty troubled by the maid thing.
It's so irritating to have the agent call my mum to tell her the bad news.
What the hell man.
Let me tell you about the agent and why my WHOLE family was hating her.

There was a ang moh who chose our maid.
We were waiting for our new maid.
As a agent, you should make both customers happy right?
But NO!
This agent is such a bitch!
She absolutely loves ang moh terribly much!
She kept pestering us to hand in our previous maid so that the ang moh can bring her home.
My mum argued that how can we hand her over when our new one hasn't arrive?
Guess what the agent said. You'll be shocked!
"You all one two days cannot have maid meh? The ang moh need the maid urgently leh."
Wa kao!
What kind of attitude is that?!
If we one two days don't need maid, we still need a maid for what?
Make sense right?
My mum got tired of her constant pestering that she gave up.
The rest of what happened, I shan't say.
But what the hell right?
She obviously bootlicking the ang mohs la!
Ang mohs got more money so lick more la!
I hate Singaporeans who suck up to the Caucasians.
There are still normal people what!
Her name is ANGELINE and I'll remember that name!
SI AUNTY!

By the way, we got our new maid already. Not the one we HAVE to wait for 'one two' days. Details you gotta find out from me yourself.

Here are the pictures on the celebration!


preparing to go out.

my brother, willy

daddy and mummy

my sister (pretty hor?)

sis and her bf

laksa soup base

i like this picture 'cos it captures my sis's bf's funny face.Haha!!



Now, JEREMY'S BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION!!
It wasn't special but Jeremy said he enjoyed himself a lot a lot.
Dunno real or bluff one.
But he was smiling all the way leh!
Jeremy was feeling hungry but we had to kind of starve ourselves before dinner at Kuishinbo (Jurong Point).
While walking in Vivomart,
Jeremy was giving me this terribly ke lian "i am hungry" look.
I must admit, every time he shows me a ke lian look, my heart would melt.
SHIT! Now he knows my weakness!!

So we settled for a packet of chips and a big bottle of orange juice.
We found this cosy place where almost everyone were celebrating their friend's birthday.
I feel so darn bad for not having a birthday cake for Jeremy.
NOW I'M FEELING EMO!!
I must must buy a small cake for Jeremy the next time I meet up with him.

My makeup skill isn't good AT ALL but I'm trying to learn.
Jeremy's mum is going to teach me how to put on make up properly!!
YAY!!!
His mum is a beautician so yeah, good idea to learn from her!!
Gonna go find her at her workplace this coming friday!
It's a promise both of us made.
AUNTY, YOU STILL OWE ME CURRY AND DUMPLINGS!!

Pictures on Jeremy's birthday 'celebration'.

he ask me make funny face. so i gave him this. -.-

then he gave me this. lol

heading over to Boon Lay MRT.

i like to be around him so much!


You must be almost dying to see his mum right?
Here is a photo of her! But it's without makeup.
She was trying to make me happy that night.
I was very very emo regarding the stupid DSP exam.
She wanted to cheer me up, so she sent this picture of herself with Jeremy.
So sweet right?!
I just love her!
Always helping me when Jeremy bullies me.
Hehe.
Quite pretty hor, his mum?
Very fashionable one lor!
She dresses up like you guys one ok.




Now get ready for LOADS of random pictures of myself.

err was trying this top therefore u don't see me wearing any bottoms.
i was wearing a dress that day!
anyways, i love this top!!

my hair can tie le wor!
my hair is currently tied up while updating this post.
Hehe.

alright i was bored!
count the no. of moles u can see. FOUR! haha

i dig this Singapore Poly shirt.
So happy Joseph gave me M instead of S.
This shirt is DAMN BIG for me.
But I like!!

the lighting makes the quality of the picture bad.
not my face hor!
hehe.



I know the next following is super random but I just feel like saying out.

Angus, Joseph and I (i think joseph was around) was walking pass this room in SP.
Then that's when we saw this very very big grasshopper!
I was so amazed by it not only because of it's size, but also the pattern it has on it.
Spectacular.
What nature comes up with eh?

It doesn't look big in this picture, but I swear it really is!



I really love my 500GB hard disk!
Though not portable, but I can throw anything inside.
I have tons of movies, animes and drama serials too!
So anyone want to take the shows from me?
One show $10!
Haha.
Just kidding.




Random remarks--
I miss the flower recieving days.
I miss the sitting-down-and-just-talk days.
I miss the sitting-down-and-watch-tv days.
I miss all days with you, darling Jeremy.

I see my friends in a relationship dilemma, I realised that I'm actually very lucky to have such thoughtful, kind and caring boyfriend.



Thoughts
--
I thought you decided not to go back to him.
I heard from someone that they saw you with him.
I'm in no position to comment.
And moreover it's your life.
But I felt betrayed.
They told me what they saw and I was dumbfounded.
I felt like a fucking stupid person looking blur when they asked,"Huh, you didn't know?"
I as a friend and I didn't know.
I really wonder, how much do I mean to you as a friend?
I can only say, I don't agree to you going back to him (if you are).
He's brought you so much pain and I don't understand why are you so stupid to go back to him.
Sometimes I feel like telling you,"WAKE UP YOUR IDEA LA!!" and then slap you.
'Cos I want you to wake up and look around you.
Why give up the whole forest for one tree?
Moreover that tree isn't that sturdy either.
I don't know whether you'll see this post or not.
I hope you do.
I'm saying all this because I care.
Because we care.
We're there for you all the time if you haven't notice.
Or we aren't friends whom you can trust?

I wonder what really are friends?

Labels: , , , ,

9:03 PM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket