<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Friday, August 01, 2008


happy or not?
I've promised about the entry on the other day? Let me give you a brief write-out on it. =D

Well, there happened to be a F1 race recruitement going on in school on that day. Zoe, Del and Angus wanted to give a go for it.
It's for 4days only. No harm right?
Moreover people pay big bucks to catch the race. If we were to heng heng pass the interview, we'll be catching it for free!!
*drools*
Obviously, I went along too. Not bad deal ma right? Lol.

God! There were so many people in the Convention Centre! But expected la. It's such a big thing.
We waited like for 1hour plus in there!!
I got pretty fed up actually.
Oh ya and Xun Yong joined us later.
You should've seen how much all of us crapped.
It's been quite some time since I had a great laugh.

There was this group in front of us. I know they got tired of waiting.
The girl in the group got so pissed that she broke out "THIS IS SO FUCKED UP LA".
You should see the look on my face. I stun lor.
Then she was arguing with the helper with all words of "fuck". Of course, she didn't do it alone.
Her other friends were not throwing out vulgarities.
It was a rather interesting sight though.
Not that I like watching people get angry. It's just that you don't get to see people getting so angry and scolding vulgarities to people they hardly know.
You get what I mean?

The interview was then held.
Wow. The interviewer is pretty. So white, so sweet!
I won't elaborate further about the interview. It would take ages for me to finish.
I'm lor soh one you know. Hehe.

I seriously enjoyed that day. If only we could stay there longer. =X

I've been spending these few days!
I SHOULD STOP!!! Or should I say, I MUST stop.
I've been to the online shop to get pressies and self indulgence. Hehe.
They're all handmade jewelries ok!
HOW TO RESIST?!!

Check out "Angelicious Creations".
She's really cool and accepts customisations.
So guys or girls, if you are thinking of getting a necklace or earring which is FOR you, you can email her.
However, don't expect it to be cheap as it's custom made.

I am waiting for my earrings!!

And I need to seriously slim down. =/

I MISS WENNA!! WENNA WHERE ARE YOU?!!


I know I haven't been much help to you. And that I've just made things worse yesterday.
I wonder have you ever treat me as a friend whom you can share your woes with?
We've been friends since super young.
If leaving him brings so much despair to you, then don't heed my advice and go back to him.
When you have problems, I don't want you to hide from everyone else.
I want you to share it! So that I can help you.
I will listen.
It's not that I'm kpo. I just want to be there for a friend. For my dearest friend.
-sigh.
I'm lost for words now.
I'm just so afraid that I would say something that adds salt to your wounds again.
Just like what you said.

I feel useless and hating my stupid mouth for not thinking before I typed the messages.
I just want you to know that I meant well.
And ain't adding salt onto you.
I may not put my words across in a nice way. But my intentions are not bad.
To tell the truth, your last message really hurt my feelings.

I just want you to be happy, that's it.
I'd probably won't contact you for now, in fear of saying the wrong things.
All the best in healing.
By the way, thanks for the clip. Jeremy says too.

9:19 PM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket