<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Thursday, August 07, 2008


happily glee!!
I came online as soon as I got home.

I PASSED MY FINAL THEORY TEST!!!
After two times of failing the evaluation test and countless practising.
Hard work does pay off.
I swear I was falling asleep while doing the test.
I'm not being "hao lian" here hor!
Just saying that the medicine made me feel drowsy and I didn't get the time to catch sleep.
Luckily lucks on my side!

Err. That's the good news I wanted to share with you.
Hehe.
The excited me just couldn't resist switching on the computer and blogging this out.
Hehe.
YIPPEE!!!

Now I have to wait for BBDC to update and I CAN BOOK FOR MY TP!!

Another last minute good news!
IT'S GOING TO RAIN!
At least this clears the air and would PROBABLY make my condition a wee bit better?


I'm gonna go paint my nails a new colour now. My current one dropped off. CRIES!
This time, I'm gonna add some bling onto my nails.
Hehe.
First time tryout.
I hope the result comes out positive.
*fingers cross*


I didn't even realised that the "hedgehog" guy was right smacked in front of me today in the MRT station right until someone told me that it was him.
Gosh.
I guess he is THAT insignificant.
I actually couldn't be bothered to take a teeny weeny glance at him when I was talking to Xun Yong.
I MISS CRAPPING WITH HIM!!
Hehe.
Seriously "hedgehog" guy, I still think you're pretty girl. Haha.
Why are you even friends with Wenna?
Tsk. You should be friends with me instead.
HAHAHA!!


Pardon me for my oh-so-happy self.
I guess everything was ALMOST going my way today.
And it's making me smile with upmost glee!

Don't the air smile great today?
BREATHEE!!!

6:08 PM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket