<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Saturday, August 30, 2008


Giving up seat to old people. NOT ALWAYS!

It's holiday time and I'm spending most of my time lazing at home.

I want to go over to the IT fair, stand there the whole day just to look at Jeremy.
But sounds super duper lame right?
Haha.
I would disturb him while working too.
Moreover, there's no one to accompany me THERE.

There was actually a plan to go to the RSAF openhouse tomorrow.
But Angus wasn't free.
I guess he don't dare to go out with me alone?
Sounds rather sad eh?
Haha.
Ah well. We're not that close anyway.

I didn't mention about my sight-seeing in the IT fair right?
I saw so many people there!
Let me try to remember.
For starters, I saw
Jeremy (DUH!),
Xian Long,
Cawa,
Wei Lun (from SP one ok!),
Wei Lun's friend (can't seem to remember that guy's name),
Wei Hao (CAME AS A BIG SHOCK! lol),
Some girl I know from Boon Lay (i forgot her name too! apologies! was also shocked to see her),
Andrew Hong (i think that's his surname. not the big size one that is),
Jia Wei (jeremy's friend),
Rachel (Diana's 2nd sister).

That's about it I guess. It's already quite a number for me.
Sounds like a reunion eh?


I was in the train yesterday and I can't believe that Singaporeans are getting more and more inconsiderate!
There was this pregnant lady STANDING.
Don't tell me that maybe her stomach wasn't big enough therefore no one could see that she is pregnant.
BULLSHIT!
It was so big lor!
About 5-6 months I think.
AND NO ONE OFFERED HER A SEAT!
If you were to hesistate giving up your seat to a quite old auntie, I can kindda understand.
Will tell you why later.
So anyways,
no one offered her a darn seat!
And this man just smack beside her was pretending to READ a newspaper and so very 'engrossed' in it.
Can you imagine that?
Then minutes later, another pregnant lady came in.
This is about 3-4 months?
Once again, no one offered her a seat.
What is going on?!

Then to the topic on "hesistating on giving up your seat to a rather old auntie".
If you take the trains frequently, you'll see the same interesting thing.
We always say "give up your seat to an old man or lady". Right?
Well, I say NOT ALWAYS!

Some of them are actually PRETENDING TO BE WEAK!
Yes I'm as mean as I can be.
Wait till I describe to you a short scenario I frequently see. Then you'll tell me whether I'm still mean or not.

Here goes.

A old lady was standing ON the yellow line (doesn't she value her life? Gosh.)
Since she's old, you forgive her and close BOTH eyes.
The train arrives and she walked closer to the middle of the door entrance.
She's old and you still close BOTH eyes.
When the door opens,
guess what! She is not as frail as you think she is!
SHE CHIONG IN! Almost running ok!
Like as if she's running for her dear life!
Hoping that there's a seat for her.
When she saw that there isn't one, she stand and suddenly she looked as if she's very very weak.
At the same time, she's staring hard at the person who is seated in front of her.
Feeling awkward or just nice, the person offered her a seat.
Her face sudden brightens up and
all of a sudden,
SHE LOOKS ALIVE AGAIN!

So you tell me. This kind of people worth giving up your seat to?
I say NOT!
When I see this kind of scenario, I tend to laugh on the spot.

Pictures will be uploaded another day.
My lazy mode is really lazy one. Sorry!!


TATA!

8:14 PM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket