YO WENNA! Saw my pretty BIG Wenna today. God! I WAS STUNNED!!! I almost didn't recognise her. I'm dead serious ok. Not sarcastic. SHE GREW DAMN FAST! Up down left right front back also grow.
You can say I kind of enjoy insulting her. I'm not crazy alright. The point is, whatever I type in here, I would hope that she isn't that kind or that she'll change. But the most interesting part is that, SHE PROVES ME RIGHT! She kept on proving to me the kind of girl I said she is and almost make me feel like she'll be a hopeless spoilt brat and will never change.
She has proven the phrase, "A leopard will never change it's spots." CONGRATULATIONS, DEAR WENNA!
Funny thing, she didn't even dare look at me today. Not even a teensie weensie glance. Don't dare? Or don't want to? Don't tell me that it's because you don't want to spoil your 'lovely' eyes or whatever shit-ass excuses (excuses again.sigh) you can think of. I DON'T BUY THAT SHIT.
If you think i'm condemning or just LOVE making fun of BIG people, you're so wrong. I have friends who are not that small in size. And they are sweet people. In fact, I find that people who are not relatively small in size are really nice.
However people like Wenna girl, tsk tsk... Put all people to shame.
Conclusion: SHE'LL NEVER CHANGE.
Wenna, I know you're reading this. And I am so excited that you are. Makes me wonder when and where. (gleeing with joy)
Alright stop here for now about that *****.
I went for my FTT evaluation today. I CAN'T SEEM TO PASS!! The question seem so so chim. See liao I blur. And BBDC actually called me up just today saying that I HAVE to pass my evaluation by 27th or my test date will be cancelled. DAMN!! Why do I have to pass this in order to take my test?! So troublesome!! But also good la. Won't waste too much $$ that way. I WANT TO PASS!!!!!