<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Tuesday, July 29, 2008


the friends
I can't believe she's got a shirt almost the same as mine. And she wore it today! I was about to swear I won't wear that top anymore when suddenly I realised, I look so much better it in la.
I totally swear.
She's not having a lot of friends, apparently. See her only with Eileen and the malay girl.
You better not backstab Eileen I tell you. She's a nice girl and you know that.

Zoe is a not bad girl and I don't understand why do you treat her so badly. And I'm sure she'll do her work when she's told to finish it up within the given deadline.
I've known her for 3 years ok, mind you.
Moreover, she's nice to friends too. You gotta admit that.
You've just lost someone whom you're close to in school. Someone whom you used to share your problems with.
Is it that worth it, Wenna?
Do you enjoy so much in backstabbing others?
Do you enjoy losing friends?
I really hope you would wake up.

I'm not trying to be nice to you ok if you think I am. I would rather kill myself than being nice to you.
'Cos you're not worth it...YET.
We might've hit off as friends if you didn't do the things you did and say the things you said.
We just might.


Shoo away the emo stuff. I hate being emo.

Jeremy is trying to drill me to study for my exams. BUT I'M LAZY!!
How how how?

I think I should start off by LESS ONLINE!!
Hehe.

8:36 PM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket