eww that girl! la-la-la-la-la-la la-la-la-la-la (part 2) edited- by the way, if you are curious to know. she wiped off her nail polish. i wonder why though. don't you love it? or that you found out that it's so not you? tsk tsk.
This is going to be her again. If you don't like it, see that little red box with a white 'X' in it? CLICK IT AND SHOO!!
Anyways, I saw 'pretty little' Joanne today. She was with her group of friends. I didn't really want to waste my time making myself pissed because of her or whatsoever. She actually looked at me UP DOWN lor please!! What chor lor people (like myself. I HAVE TO ADMIT!!) call it, DIAO. I could've flaunt myself in front of her. Guess I was too nice. Instead a gave her a "Fuck you" glare. I mean come on la. You are clever, so what? I am dead sure I beat you in every way other than intelligence ok. Pick someone your own size alright, missy? I mean literally.
So is anyone so kind to stand up for her? Her own friends maybe? I must remind you, make sure you know her before you start blabbling alright? =D