<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Tuesday, July 08, 2008


eww that girl! la-la-la-la-la-la la-la-la-la-la
edited-
Finally learn her name. Credits to Zoe.
JOANNE.
Really doesn't suit her. What a waste of a beautiful name.
Smart ass but a siao zha bor.
-quote from Z



Fell asleep in SOCOM lecture. I wonder why. Is it because of the time of the day or the lecture is just plain boring?

When I woke up from my short 'nap', I saw that her nails were painted. Then I wonder. Have she even painted her nails before? Not that I recall lor. In fact, I've NEVER EVER seen her with painted nails before. I guess I was thinking too much until I saw her wearing the jacket the same way as I did.
My jacket is long and big. I always wear it with shorts nowadays. Zip it up halfway and roll up sleeves.
She did it the very same way I'm telling you (except that with jeans). I know you'll say,"You think you wear until very nice till people want to learn from you?" True. So true. But it couldn't be pure coincidence right?
I mean come on. She doesn't do the stuff above until now as I recently did. And that's my style.
What is she trying to pull? Trying to BE me? Come on. Give yourself a slap, sister.
I'm not angry. I'm amused instead.
Seriously. I don't lie.


Took daddy's car back home today. I'm so lucky to have him as a lecturer in school la. That way, I can longbang his car whenever I feel lazy and tired from taking the mrt.
Wise choice of choosing SP, girl!


Well, getting along pretty ok with my group members FOR NOW. I really hope we can have a headstart real soon. Exams coming again lor. And it's really fucked up just thinking about it. (sorry about my language)


I'm thinking whether should I fetch my sister back from the airport. But holy shit! It's like 12:40am leh!!
I still have school tomorrow at 9am you know.
*thinking thinking*

8:04 PM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket