<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Friday, June 20, 2008



Wonder what did I eat today. I was like running to the toilet just now la! Buay tahan. I hate stomach problems.

I seem to be having post exam jitters. Keep getting sick and all. What's wrong with me?!!

There isn't much motivation left in me to actually study. But but but...exams are just next week! What's making me study is the every day telling myself "Just these two weeks. After that, can relax a bit. JUST THESE TWO WEEKS!!"
It helped a bit though. But later, thinking about the reports that have to be handed in (which means rush) and the FYP, holidays are so gone.
BUT IT'S THE LAST YEAR ALREADY!!!
-sigh


I want to go Bintan! Ok Zoe asked me whether want to go Malaysia during the September holidays, I SAID YES!! Luckily, my mum agrees too (FINALLYY!!!). Hehe.
Then I found out from Zoe that Jonah and Daxi are planning to go Malaysia to relax too! So the four of us!
They were planning to go this resort in Johor. Johor now like very luan you see. So my mum's not too sure about it. I was thinking of Bintan. It's like if you really want to go relax in a resort, I would rather you go somewhere a bit further and more worth it.
Well, it's still up to them isn't it?


Sometimes I feel really useless that I couldn't help me friend in need. Not saying who but, she has been rather unhappy because of personal problems. I really want to help her. But how? All I can say is "If you need someone to talk to, you can always call me." That's bloody all. Grr...


I think I need to head over to the toilet AGAIN pretty soon. I'd better stop here now. Good Luck for my exams!!! =/

8:45 PM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket