<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Monday, June 09, 2008


Grr
Grr...Haven't update in like 8 days. Just a brief write out then.

Was so busy with reports these few days that all I can do is write reports and sleep. No life eh? I THINK SO TOO!!
Guess which module is the killer one?
AES!!!(Aeronautical Engineering Science) Damn it! I feel like giving that Liew Hui Sing a black face if I happen to see him.
Is he crazy or is he crazy?! (you don't have much of a choice) Expect us to do his report and at the same time study for his module. How to study when we still have his report at hand?
I can tell you that the way he teach also cannot-make-it. Disastrous!
Ok it's the modern way of teaching. BUT TOO FAST! My classmates and I can't even catch what the ding-dong he's talking about lor! He just goes on and on, concentrating on those bunch of fun "gundus". So long as someone answers (only one person answer also shiok), he'll go on and on.
He should learn more from Mr Heng. I dig his teaching man. You can really understand. He MAKES you understand. It's not too slow, not too fast. Steady. THAT'S THE WAY TO TEACH. Not just ranting on and on.
Gees. A part of me wants you to see this.

Enough of him.

On Wednesday, we went to celebrate Wei Chang's birthday. Sound alien to you right the name? I don't hang out with him or his clique much, so yeah. Anyways, the guys were at the bowling alley so I popped over to meet them. After changing of course.
There, I saw this primary school girl with her elder brother. THERE WERE SO ZAI LOR! It's really obvious that they have training one can! I feel so small seeing them. sigh. LOL.

Later, we went over to Central to eat (YAY!!). Andy was supposed to meet us there (the name definitely rings a bell eh? search the archives to know more about him. LOL!!). Strangely, for no apparent reason, he alighted at Raffles Place. All of us were wondering, "Err..Why Raffles? I thought we're at Clarke Quay?" Wow good question eh? I still didn't get the answer in the end. Guess no one bothered to ask.
We went ahead eating without him. Supposed to wait but the guys decided to leave him out on that. An instant decision ok! The guys are definitely meaner than I am.

Eat until like 7pm, we head over to the pubs. Wei Chang brought us to this China pub. You should see the look on my face when I feel the china ambient around me. Hey hey I'm not countri-est ok!
Alright I admit I'm not a great fan of China people. Come on! Most of their citizen make such a ruckus in public. I don't hate them. Just don't really have a liking towards them.
It just makes it worse that it's a China pub that's all.
Seriously, Wei Chang, I don't blame you.

Argh! There are like a few happenings and one drunk guy in the pub. The few happenings are nothing dirty ok. Just singing, playing pool and the dicey game. I don't feel like typing it all out. Too lazy!
The pictures of the dining I'll post it soon. Didn't take pictures of the pub hanging. =D

Lastly,
I hate the weather nowadays. Click your fingers, hot. Click your fingers again, cold. What's the deal man?!

By the way, I went for a pedicure (with mumsie) and bought a new top today. Hehe.

Alrighto! Byee!!

saw someone today that i wouldnt even dream of acknowleging. not that she or i want to. seriously, i dont even know she existed if her friends didnt mention her name. so un-noticable. tsk. she almost spoil my day

7:21 PM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket