FUJITSU SUX!!!!!!!! Exam's over so I guess there's not reason for me to not blog eh? (SHIT!)
Alright so updates on the happenings. As much I can remember la.
My laptop gave up on me and I had to make a trip down to Funan IT mall (damn! it's far la! for me that is.) The trip down was ok. The problem starts AFTER that trip down. Which means the repairing time. Alright repairing time would take prolly about 2-3 weeks right? Don't tell me it's more than that. Call 67388118 and ask Fujitsu about the repair time. That's not my number if you're thinking I'm that dumb to put it in here. I called them about 1 week ago, asking them if my laptop's ready. They told me my mainboard (SHIT LA IT'S MOTHERBOARD LEH! I wonder how it got spoilt.lol) spoil and they have ordered the parts, now waiting for it to arrive. I was patient ok! I waited for 1 week. Called them AGAIN and WHAT THE HELL!!! They are still waiting for the freaking parts!! School is about to start and I haven't get it back. I was dead angry ok. Or should I say, I AM dead angry. My mum called up Fujitsu and asked them to speed up the time if not I won't be able to do my project. They called me back and said that they would lend me a laptop until my laptop is ready for collection. It sounds like a very good deal eh? I thought so too.
So I happily went over to Funan with Diana on Saturday to collect it. It turns ot that the laptop is a mini notebook. Alright it's rather cool and cute. I like it la. The appearance I mean. You know what's the RAM? 512MB!! IT'S A FREAKING 512MB RAM! AND MY OWN LAPTOP IS 2GB RAM LA!!! 2GB RAM I install my school's program is already very slow la. 512 will hang la!!! I'm like fucking angry!!!! I told Jeremy about it and he called Fujitsu, screwing them off. They say they have this and that rule. But hell la. You say you'll lend me a laptop to install my school's programs so that I can do my project. You give me a laptop with a useless RAM which will lag after I install the programs. WHAT'S THE FUCKING USE?!! I would rather they not lend me a laptop. It sums up to the same thing doesn't it? Worse still, they can't give me a estimated time my laptop would be ready. THEN HOW?! WANT ME TO WAIT FOREVER?!!! Come on la. Installing the programs takes hours. I have to spend 2x of that in all. Damn dumb la!!!
So all in all, FUJITSU IS SO UNRELIABLE. THE $83 SERVICE CHARGE IS SO NOT WORTH IT AS THE SERVICE IS FUCKING SUCKY. They should seriously look into this.
Enough of the fucking Fujitsu. Talking about them makes my blood boil.
Yesterday, the guys (Thonas, Delwyn, Jonah, Angus) plus Jeremy and I went to Kuishinbo to eat for lunch. Woo...it was not bad. The service is ok too. I dig the Shishamo can!! The small pregnant fish. Don't flood me with things saying I'm cruel or whatsoever. Say it to almost everyone in Singapore first then say it to me ok. Do the hate thing in your head. Anyways, after that we head over to the cinema and caught the show "Wanted". I didn't fully enjoy the show leh. I guess it was my contact lenses causing the displeasure. Shan't explain about that. The guys enjoyed it though. Good for them.
Went over to Jeremy's house today and his aunty's whole family's there too. His godmum arrived later. Hooo. It's was really fun eating with them. Non-stop laughter. Especially when they suan each other. However, I didn't really like the smoking part. Didn't show it out though. I have manners ok. As usual, we ate steamboat. I'm starting to develop a fear for steamboat. Because everytime I dine at Jeremy's house, it's steamboat!! We even had ice cream after that. They wanted a Swensen ambient so they switched off the lights and lighted candles. Haha. Interesting eh? Jeremy's aunty and uncle were very nice to send me back home. THANK YOU!!! They even asked me to drop by every sunday to have a gathering with them. That's so sweet la. =D
This is for someone -- You're not that important to me but seeing you in that state, makes me think of myself when I was in your shoes before. People flooding me with rumours and stuff that this guy I was with is not a good guy and blahs. Even my family didn't accept him. I had to endure the things he did which made me felt disappointed in him up until now. But thinking back, I find that it's really silly of me to love that guy so deeply. To give him my everything when he didn't appreciate it one bit. Cheated on me like dunno how many times. Look at me now. I found someone whom I love very much. And he appreciates every single thing I do. He cares for me so much until I feel I don't deserve that much. I thought I won't be loving someone else too. But hey. If you open yourself to other opportunities, you might not know what you'll find. If you think what I've said is crap, then so be it. This guy is not worth it and you know it. Cheer up soon and forget about that ass.