must see Oh god. This is so interesting! You people actually got so bored of insulting me until you have to go to another soul's blog and tag as me?
Alright here's what this poor animal said:
check out my blog, im a kinda good looking girl. (Yes yes I know I am. You need not tell everyone that! Shhh...*shy*)
im miss singapore polytechnic (Oh really! I'd actually won that title?! God man! Do you love me that much until you fantasize me as miss sp? Don't look up to me that much! PLEASE!)
im hot (Why thank you! Haha!)
*those in brackets are by ME!
Fauzi was nice to email me. telling me what was happening. But seriously, I think it's rather hilarious as you can see that poor animal didn't gain that much attention by tagging that post. You are trying so hard! I can so feel your determination. JIA YOU!!
Look people (those who hate me to the core), why don't you just quit sitting behind the computer, trying to ruin every single teeny weeny bit of my life (errr did you actually realise my life is getting better? I have the best boyfriend any girl can ever have. My family loves me so much, so do i. What's more to ask for?)? Like it's not working. Therefore, just say it to my face (unless you don't have the guts to). Seriously, what's with the using-my-name get up? That interesting? Gees...
I'm rather busy with my final year project and studies. So the updates will not be as frequent. =D