MORE GAMES! Waaaa!! I'm indulging myself in games games and games!!
Not long ago, I just COMPLETED "God of War" in my psp. But of course, with some help from Jonah and Angus. They helped me in the strategy part. I'm really a stupid ass in that. Now I'm playing Tennis!! Psp hor, don't get me wrong. Keep having the feeling not long after I would so called complete the game as well. GIVE ME MORE GAMES!!!
Terribly bored at home and am worried about the FYP(again). I know I've been drooning on and on about it. I can't help it!!
Yay! Jeremy said that he'll be coming over tomorrow! I hope he's serious about it. Haven't seen him in like about 4days. I so envy girls who get to see their boyfriends almost everyday lor! But but but... See everyday also will sian. Right?
There ain't anything more that is moving in my life currently. Except for... MORE GAMES PLEASE!!