<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Sunday, May 25, 2008


misery
The boredom. The misery. I hate school. I really do. All the tests and assignments. Projects and blahs. When will this stupid thing ever stop?
I'm already on the verge of giving up.
Not caring about any labtests. Don't give a damn of whether the project is progressing. Not anything.
I don't like it here. It's so stressful and everything. Over here, without money, you cannot live.
I want to migrate. To Canada maybe. Or Australia. Just not here.

Don't ask me why I feel so not-me now ok. I'm just tired. I'm just tired of all the things piling up. Of all the fucked up people. Of all life.

10:20 PM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket