<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Friday, May 02, 2008


like doing it when you hate it?
I know it's like such a long time thing. But, since I just saw it today, I'll say it like as if it's today (I know I'm lagging la.) Fine? Here goes.

I don't hate you at all. Have absolutely NOTHING against you. I now see you as a aquaintance that's all. However, after seeing what I saw, I began thinking. Was I wrong about you? Ok let's make this loud and clear. I HOPE YOU SEE THIS!!
Loud enough?

What did Irene do man? Do you actually have to call her FUGLY? No matter what she was your friend once right? Don't tell me no as you'd be lying to yourself.
And you went she copy you. Errr...Like how old are you? Alright 18 that time. 18 girl!! What the fuck is 18 to you? 14?! Still the copy-me thing in your head? Please la. Wake up your idea!

I wonder do you have amnesia? KNOCK KNOCK! Look at how you dress now? Don't you realise is like your OWN FRIENDS? Is exactly like them la. Ok then you go,"Is my problem what. What is it of yours?" True. So true. Spoken like a true "copycat".
And who is the one who says that she will look ugly with long hair? Then TAA-DAAHH!! EXTENSIONS! Like longer than my own hair?

Gees! What a ironic thing. Or did I see the long strands wrongly? Are they suppose to be short? If they are, I'M TERRIBLY SORRY! I'LL KNEEL DOWN OK?

Wonder why am I so mad? COS YOU INSULTED MY FRIEND SO BADLY!
CALLING HER FUGLY!
LOOK WHO'S TALKING!

Seriously, look at yourself in the mirror. Give yourself two tight slaps, and ask yourself what have you done and said all your life.
MEI JIA JIAO!

Fancy saying Irene "COPYING" you when you are doing the same thing. OH WAIT! Did you say that when you are sleeping?
APOLOGIES AGAIN THEN!!

Wow! I didn't know how pissed I am until I'm updating this post.
Like Get A Freaking Life Out Of Your No-Life!

By the way, an eye for an eye, you look fugly too. With your extensions and all. You look so much worse now with your 'new' dressing.

I won't tell others who you are and blahs.
COS I'M NOT LIKE YOU!

11:00 PM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket