doing-oh-so-well It must be really depressing for you to see that I'm doing ok in school and surrounded by like a number of guys. My dear bitch, I don't have much of a choice if you realised. Do you see a GROUP of girls in MY class? I so pray for even just ONE more girl.
Enough of this. You just tell me straight in the face you hate me and all the insulting words ok? Or just tag my blog. Cowardly piece of shit. I bet your parents didn't teach you well, if not you won't be so hopeless. Or you lack of parental love? POOR YOUU!!
Ok I'll shut up from here. AND YOU BETTER FUCKING DO!
Went to watch "What Happens in Vegas" I think on wednesday. It was good! Damn good in face! You all should really go watch it. Really worth the $$.
Nothing much has been happening in my life. Except for the FYP thing. It's taking over my life!!!! Had a migrain yesterday and am still wondering what was the cause of it. didn't sleep early? Or what? I SO HATE THEM!
Tomorrow gotta make a trip to Rocher Centre and Ikea (Tampines) to buy all the components and things we need. The guys volunteered to take the heavy stuff home whereas I'll be taking home the components only.
Ok I'm angry and it's not about the i-love-to-insult-karling person. Don't know how to invest, THEN DON'T! Don't keep crawling to us when you lost like thousands of money! WE ARE NOT YOUR ATM, DAMMIT!!!! GO GET YOUR OWN MONEY THE NEXT TIME AND DON'T BLAME ME FOR GIVING YOU A DAMN BLACK FACE EVERY TIME I SEE YOU.
I miss my sister. And I'm dead sure I'll miss my brother in two weeks time too. Sighs...