understanding I don't understand human. Which goes to say I don't understand myself fully either.
Z said that she's being nice because she don't bother about her. However, from where I'm seeing, it doesn't seem that way. Perharps I'm too sensitive. I decided to put this stupid ****ing thing aside. But it doesn't stop me from hating that oh-i'm-so-beautiful-bitch.
First day of school is fine. BORING if you really want to know. It still beats working in that horrible place (mind you, it's the environment and some of the people). The lectures were boring like hell! I can't imagine what would happen to me this rest of the year. I'm so sure I would just breakdown and beg for mercy.
Going back to school means getting all the downloads from friends!!! LOL! Remember guys! Bring your hardisks hor!!
As usual, I'm still the only girl in the class. PATHETIC! But this time, we have new classmates! One of them is my KOR, EDWIN!!! I tell you, I was damn shocked when I saw him. Hope he can pass this module. Of course, hope for myself too.
I can't stand guys who keep asking me whether am I attached or not. Like stop asking that ****ing question! I seriously don't care whether it's rude or not to do this. I WILL! This guy, thomas_yeo@hotmail.com , does that ALL THE TIME! Hellooo. Get a life! Whether I'm attached or not, I won't even go for you. Even if you're the last man on earth I tell you! So SCRAM! Girls, I don't care what you do to him. Add him if you want to have this kind of irritating attention.